STEVEN SPIELBERG IS HAPPY TO REJECT HARRY POTTER'S WORKS

STEVEN SPIELBERG IS HAPPY TO REJECT HARRY POTTER'S WORKS


STEVEN SPIELBERG BAHAGIA TOLAK GARAP HARRY POTTER

"I chose to turn down the first Harry Potter in order to be able to spend the next year and a half with my family, my children are growing up," Spielberg said when Harry Potter 1 began work on it in 2000. 
"So I gave up an amazing franchise, which I'm looking at now and I'm very happy I decided, to be with my family."
Until then, Chris Columbus was chosen to direct Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, along with the release of the eight Harry Potter film franchise. 
The first Harry Potter film itself was shot in London, then released on November 4, 2001. The US$125 million budget film was a huge success and earned US$1.017 billion. 
Until now, the Harry Potter franchise has become one of the franchises that has contributed several films to the list of best-selling films in the world and has become a phenomenon in modern pop culture. 
Via: CNN Indonesia
#stevenspielberg #harrypotter #action #adventure #infofilm

Post a Comment