Heartwarming! Eryck Amaral and Arabella Meeting, Haven't Seen in 4 Years

Heartwarming! Eryck Amaral and Arabella Meeting, Haven't Seen in 4 Years

Arabella's daughter Aura Kasih is happy to meet her father after not seeing him for 4 years, Eryck Amaral misses him
- Aura Kasih's ex-husband, Eryck Amaral, came to Indonesia. One of Eryck Amaral's goals in going to Indonesia was to meet his baby, Arabella. Eryck Amaral and Arabella are known to have not seen each other for 4 years. 
Because of this, Eryck said that he was very happy to be able to meet his daughter. 

Eryck said, Arabella also felt the same happiness. 

"When I arrived at the airport, my son saw me, hugged, 'hello Daddy,' he made me very happy," he said, quoted by TribunTrends from Rumpi Trans tv, Wednesday, (12/6/2024). Eryck previously lived in Bangkok, Thailand for work. While there, Eryck denied reports that he had never communicated with Arabella. 

"(Via) video calls, that's one of the main communications, even though I'm outside, I don't forget him," said Eryck. Eryck now hopes to stay longer in Indonesia after meeting his daughter. 

"I planned to stay here for two months, but after seeing him it melted my heart and I wanted to extend (my stay in Indonesia)," he said. "Hopefully I have more time to live in Indonesia, have more time with him," he continued. 
Aura Kasih's ex-husband, Eryck Amaral. (TribunTrends Collage/ist)

For that reason, Eryck admitted that he was looking for a suitable job so he could get a longer stay permit in Indonesia. 

"Looking for a good job, which can give me a working permit to stay longer, to be able to spend more time with my child," said Eryck. 

Eryck is known to have married Aura Kasih in Jakarta on December 22 2018. After two years of marriage, Aura Kasih sued Eryck Amaral at the South Jakarta Religious Court (PA) on December 17 2020. Then the South Jakarta PA panel of judges formalized their divorce on April 28 2021 by verstek. Aura Kasih once admitted that her relationship with her ex-husband broke down because Eryck felt intimidated by his social status. 

Eryck Amaral is said to feel inferior with the Aura of Love who already has wealth, career and popularity. "Here he feels, according to him, socially intimidated by me," said Aura Kasih, quoted by TribunTrends from Deddy Corbuzier's YouTube channel, Monday (1/11/2021). 

Aura Kasih wants to remarry
Aura Kasih is currently enjoying her status as a widow. This singer and actress admits that she still feels comfortable with her widow status after going through a divorce with Eryck Amaral. 

Aura Kasih officially divorced from the man from Brazil in April 2021 at the South Jakarta Religious Court. Even though her marriage ended in divorce, Aura Kasih admitted that she was not afraid to remarry. "Now (if you pair up) you don't have to be a foreigner," said Aura Kasih in Penjaringan, North Jakarta, Saturday (27/1/2024). 
Aura Kasih, Eryck Amaral's ex-wife wants to remarry. (HO/Tribunnews.com)

Aura Kasih explained that the presence of Eryck Amaral came at the right time. When she met Eryck Amaral, Aura Kasih already had the desire to get married and have children. 

"Whoever my soul mate is, I want to get married and have children after feeling tired of working," said Aura Kasih. However, Aura Kasih's dream of marriage did not last long after they had a daughter. Aura Kasih shows no regrets about her marriage which ultimately ended in divorce. 
"I never regret it, I'm just happy, thank God I'm healthy and mentally good," said Aura Kasih. 
Regarding her soul mate, Aura Kasih accepts her fate and hopes to find the best partner. 

Eryck Amaral Model Photo Style

Post a Comment