Translate
Involved in selling Teddy Minahasa methamphetamine, Kompol Kasranto: I don't know what kind of devil got me

Involved in selling Teddy Minahasa methamphetamine, Kompol Kasranto: I don't know what kind of devil got me

Involved in selling Teddy Minahasa methamphetamine, Kompol Kasranto: I don't know what kind of devil got me


Kompol Kasranto admitted that he did not suspect that he was involved in the sale and purchase of methamphetamine controlled by the former West Sumatra Regional Police Chief Inspector General Teddy Minahasa. 

When reading the plea of ​​defense or defense plea at the trial at the West Jakarta District Court (PN), Kasranto regretted accepting Linda Pujiastuti alias Anita's offer to sell methamphetamine evidence from the Bukittinggi Police. 

The former Kalibaru Police Chief recounted the beginning of his involvement in Teddy Minahasa's methamphetamine circulation. 

"I first became involved in this case on June 23, 2022, I received a chat from Linda's sister regarding methamphetamine from Padang belonging to the general," said Kasranto in court, Wednesday (5/4/2023). 

At that time, Kasranto was still the Kalibaru Police Chief and was asked by Linda to find a buyer for methamphetamine. To Kasranto, Linda admitted that the illicit goods belonged to a two-star police general. 

Kasranto then remembered two of his former members, namely Aipda Achmad Darmawan and Aiptu Janto Situmorang. He then asked the two of them to find a dealer willing to buy methamphetamine. 

"At that time Linda's sister really reassured that the methamphetamine was safe because it belonged to the general," said Kasranto. 

Kasranto stated that he had never been involved in a violation of the law in his life. The former member of the Resmob at the National Police Headquarters admitted that the methamphetamine case drained his mind. 

"I did this completely out of my awareness. I don't know what kind of devil could lead me to have a problem like this," said Kasranto. 

With such deep regret, Kasranto apologized to his family and colleagues at the police institution. 

Kasranto admitted all his mistakes because he had fallen into the dark valley of the illicit drug business. 

"I am truly very sorry, the biggest regret in my life is that I have disappointed the expectations of my parents, family and the Police institution," said Kasranto. 

"I admit that I made a mistake and regret that I am ready to accept the appropriate punishment," he continued. 

For your information, Kompol Kasranto was prosecuted by the public prosecutor (JPU) with a prison sentence of 17 years and a fine of IDR 2 billion. 

The public prosecutor believes the defendant was proven guilty of violating Article 114 Paragraph 2 subsidiary Article 112 Paragraph 2 juncto Article 55 of the Law of the Republic of Indonesia Number 35 of 2009 concerning Narcotics. 

The narcotics being sold were the result of smuggling confiscated goods weighing more than 5 kilograms. 

During the trial, it was revealed that Teddy asked AKBP Dody to take the methamphetamine and replace it with alum. 

Initially, Dody had refused. However, in the end Dody agreed to Teddy's request. 

Dody then gave the methamphetamine to Linda. After that, Linda handed over the methamphetamine to Kasranto to then sell it to drug dealers. 

In total, there are 11 people suspected of being involved in this drug distribution, including Teddy Minahasa. 

Meanwhile, the other 10 people were Hendra, Aril Firmansyah, Aipda Achmad Darmawan, Mai Siska, Kompol Kasranto, Aiptu Janto Situmorang, Linda Pujiastuti, Syamsul Ma'arif, Muhamad Nasir, and AKBP Dody Prawiranegara. 

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Next

نموذج الاتصال