Translate
Confide in Soimah about Tax Persons, Feeling Treated Like Corruptors until Debt Collectors Visit

Confide in Soimah about Tax Persons, Feeling Treated Like Corruptors until Debt Collectors Visit




Singer Soimah Pancawati's confession in an interview with Butet Kartaredjasa on the YouTube channel about the actions of tax officials is widely discussed on social media. 

Soimah admitted that she had been visited by a tax person who asked her for proof of a memorandum of financial expenses. 

This Javanese sinden artist feels uncomfortable because his movements are always being watched. 

2015 events

This incident happened to Soimah in 2015. 

At that time a tax officer suddenly broke into his house in Yogyakarta. 

"In 2015, when I came to my house, the tax person opened the fence without kulonuwun (excuse me) suddenly at the door as if I wanted to run away," said Soimah quoted from YouTube Mojokdotco, Friday (7/4/2023). 

Asked for notes

In line with her skyrocketing career, Soimah can also help make her family happy. 

However, his good intentions led to the tax official asking him to show proof of receipts. 

"At that time, it was successful at the start, if I had a lot of money, my first task was to make me happy, to help my family, it's not allowed to help the family, I was asked for a gold note," said Soimah. 

READ MORE
"Well, I'm going to help my brothers and sisters using a note. So I don't believe it, 'Cook to help my brother this big,' I'm sorry," he continued. 

This is not the only time Soimah has had an unpleasant experience from a tax official. 

As a result, she always keeps proof of notes for whatever her expenses are, which makes her always fight with her husband, who is in charge of collecting and recording them. 

Buy a house

Soimah also once bought a house worth Rp. 430 million, which was also suspected by unscrupulous tax officials. 

Soimah said that the tax person she visited did not believe that the house was worth that much. 

"Rp. 430 million has been paid off, went to the notary, there was no deal from taxation, because I didn't believe it, the house there should have been Rp. 650 million, according to taxes," said Soimah. 

"But I bought Rp. 430 million. So I thought I was lowering the price, even though the deals were there, the notes were there. 'It's impossible, Soimah can buy a house for Rp. 430 million', there's a size Soimah has to buy a house for how many billions? ?" he added. 

This makes him feel treated as corruptors. Even though he remembers his long career journey with toil. 

The pendopo is valued at IDR 50 billion

Soimah had built a pavilion to accommodate her fellow artists. 

The tax person had time to directly check the pavilion for seven hours. 

Not only that, the unfinished pavilion has an estimated value of Rp. 50 billion. 

"Is this a tax person or a carpenter? Why are you measuring from 10.00 am to 5.00 pm, arep ngopo (what do you want). In the end, the pavilion was appraised of nearly Rp. 50 billion, even though I just don't know how much it will cost in total," he said. 

Soimah was confused, but on the one hand she came to know that selling the pavilion could cost Rp. 50 billion. 

debt collector

As an artist, Soimah spends a lot of time in Jakarta. Meanwhile, Soimah's KTP address is her parents-in-law's house in Yogyakarta. 

His parents-in-law's house had been visited by someone he suspected of being a debt collector. 

His father-in-law, who doesn't understand anything, always gets letters about taxes. 

"Finally a tax person came to my sister's place, brought a debt collector, brought two, hit the table, it was at my sister's house," he continued. 

Soimah assures her that she always pays taxes. But he hopes to be treated well. 

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Next

نموذج الاتصال