Four Years Abroad, Aura Kasih's Ex-Husband Finally Meets His Child

Four Years Abroad, Aura Kasih's Ex-Husband Finally Meets His Child

The model who was married to Aura Kasih finally returned to Indonesia after four years. 
Aura Kasih and husband, Eryck Amaral. (Wahyu Tri Laksono/Suara.com)

- Eryck Amaral, Aura Kasih's ex-husband, finally returned to Indonesia after several years abroad. 

The model who was married to Aura Kasih finally returned to Indonesia after four years. 
Eryck admitted that his daughter was the one who made him return to Indonesia. He admitted that he really missed Arabella. 
"My daughter. This is my first time with her," he said Friday (7/6/2024). 

Previously, Eryck lived in Thailand, but he did not want to discuss what he did there. 
On the other hand, Eryck also admitted that he was very happy to be able to meet his daughter. Even the princess was very happy to meet him. 
"When I landed in Indonesia, I immediately met my child. We immediately became excited, hugged 'Hello daddy'," he said. 
He promised to spend time with his daughter while in Indonesia. One of them was that he wanted to take his daughter to school. 

"I want to spend time with him, take him to school, something like that," he said. 
Eryck admitted that he had cried several times. Moreover, Eryck hasn't seen him for four years. 
"It seems more appropriate for you to ask how many times I cried. Four years apart from my child and finally being able to meet again, I really miss his energy, his warm personality," he concluded. 

Not just meeting children, this is the reason why Aura Kasih's ex-husband returned to Indonesia
Eryck Amaral has returned to Indonesia after leaving his ex-wife Aura Kasih for a long time. 

He admitted that his return to Indonesia was aimed at meeting Princess Arabella. 
Eryck admitted that he really missed his four-year-old daughter after not seeing her for a long time. 

"My daughter (The reason for returning to Indonesia, my first goal was to meet her," said Eryck Amaral at the Trans TV studio, Tendean, South Jakarta, Friday (7/6). 

The man from Brazil admitted that he immediately met Arabella after arriving in Indonesia. Eryck also spent time with his daughter and took her to school. 

"Yes (I've met my child), the first thing I did immediately when I arrived was meet my daughter," he said. "I knelt down, and he came running and gave me a hug, 'Hello daddy'. We just spent time at home, then the next day I took him to school," continued Eryck. 
Apart from meeting Arabella, Eryck apparently had another reason for returning to Indonesia. 

He wants to find work in Indonesia so he can stay longer with his daughter. "I think his energy (the thing that makes children miss), he is really calm, amazing and adorable," he said. 
"My plan is to be by his side, by looking for work here, so that I can get more time with him," concluded Aura Kasih's ex-husband. 

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Next

نموذج الاتصال

Translate