His figure is starting to age and is being discussed, take a peek at actor Jackie Chan's wealth at the age of 70

His figure is starting to age and is being discussed, take a peek at actor Jackie Chan's wealth at the age of 70
 - Jackie Chan's latest appearance at the age of almost 70 has made him widely discussed on social media

The figure we often see on television is young, with agile martial arts skills that seem to be the opposite of him in the real world. 
Jackie Chan really looks old, with wrinkled skin and bleached hair. 

Starting his acting career in 1962 when he was 8 years old, Jackie Chan is still active until he is now 69 years old. 

Despite the fact that Chan is getting older, he is known to still be active in the entertainment world today, with Chan also implying that Rush Hour 4 will be made. 
“There are so many good action stars. 
My acting is better than other people's, not because I'm really good, but because I write scripts that suit myself," he said. 
"I can use camera angles to make my acting better. 

At night, I go home and edit myself and use things like that to make my acting better," he added. 
A portrait of Jackie Chan looking old at the age of 70 goes viral (weibo)
To date, he has starred in more than 200 films, and according to Forbes, the films he has starred in have earned an average of 2.6 billion US dollars (Rp. 40 trillion) worldwide. 

So it is not surprising that Jackie Chan is reported to have a net worth of 400 million US dollars (around Rp. 6.2 trillion) in 2023 and that number could still continue to increase in 2024. 
His wealth was obtained not only from the film industry but also because Chan skillfully maneuvered in the world of entertainment. 
He has created a vast empire beyond his on-screen image with his successful films, endorsements, smart investments, and business ventures. 

But it doesn't all happen instantly. Throughout his journey, Chan has transformed from a stuntman and fighter to a leading figure and role model. 
He also didn't come from a rich family, although Chan spent his early years at the top of Victoria Peak, the most prestigious address in Hong Kong, but his life was never special. 
His father worked as a cook at the French consulate, while his mother washed clothes. 
Now with the wealth he has, Chan never uses it for himself. 
He still dresses simply, in old sneakers, is not surrounded by many bodyguards, and he always devotes himself to charity activities. 
Shocking news about Jackie Chan being infected with the Corona virus, said to have been infected after a party without wearing a mask (Instagram Jackie Chan)

He admitted that it was also a process. But there are several things that make him question the meaning of his life. 
"What have I done, for myself, for my country, for society? 
"I thought, if I recover, I have to do more for everyone," he said when he was injured during an action scene without a stunt double. 
In 2004 he started building a second foundation, where the foundation builds schools and helps young children and parents in remote areas of China. 
"When I was little, I was very poor and wanted everything. 
So, when I had money, I started buying things," he said. 
"Now I want to give everything. When I give someone something and see their face, it makes me very happy," he continued. 

Post a Comment