Putri Ariani Praised by U2 Vocalist After Performing His Song, Bono: He Takes It to a Higher Level

Putri Ariani Praised by U2 Vocalist After Performing His Song, Bono: He Takes It to a Higher Level

– Singer Putri Ariani received direct praise from U2 vocalist Bono. 

Bono praised Putri Ariani during a live performance on Fremont Street in front of the Plaza Hotel, Las Vegas, on Saturday (16/9/2023). 
Bono praised Putri Ariani after the America's Got Talent 2023 contestant from Indonesia performed the U2 song entitled "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" in the semi-finals of AGT 2023. 
"What is the name of the girl who sings this song, the most beautiful person," said Bono from the stage, which was then greeted by applause from the audience. 

Bono called Putri Ariani an extraordinary singer. 
This, said Bono, can be seen from how Putri Ariani performed the song "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" with an impressive new arrangement. 

“What a singer, he took it to another level,” said Bono. 

Many of Bono's words were immortalized by the audience present at the performance location. 
Putri Ariani also uploaded a snippet of Bono's words to her Insta Story. 

Also at this show in Las Vegas, U2 debuted introducing its newest song entitled "Atomic City" which has not yet been officially released. 
Meanwhile, the song "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" was released by U2 in 1987. 

The song “I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For” is part of the album The Joshua Tree. 

The song "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" has become one of U2's hit songs which is known globally. 
The song "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" won many awards, including; Grammy Award for Song of the Year, Grammy Award for Record of the Year, MTV Video Music Award for Video of the Year, MTV Video Music Award for Best Group Video, MTV Video Music Awardfor Viewer's Choice, and the MTV Video Music Award for Best Video Concept. 



Putri Ariani Dipuji Vokalis U2 Setelah Bawakan Lagunya, Bono: Dia Membawanya ke Level yang Lebih Tinggi

 – Penyanyi Putri Ariani mendapat pujian langsung dari Bono vokalis U2.

Bono melontarkan pujian ke Putri Ariani saat pertunjukan langsung di Fremont Street di depan Plaza Hotel, Las Vegas, pada Sabtu (16/9/2023).
Bono memuji Putri Ariani setelah kontestan America’s Got Talent 2023 asal Indonesia ini membawakan lagu U2 berjudul “I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For” di babak semifinal AGT 2023.
“Siapa itu namanya gadis itu yang menyanyikan lagu ini, orang yang paling cantik,” ucap Bono dari atas panggung yang kemudian disambut tepuk tangan penonton.

Bono menyebut Putri Ariani sebagai sosok penyanyi yang luar biasa.
Hal ini, kata Bono, terlihat dari bagaimana Putri Ariani membawakan lagu “I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For” dengan aransemen baru yang mengesankan.

“Penyanyi yang luar biasa, dia membawanya ke level yang lebih tinggi,” ucap Bono.

Ucapan Bono ini lantas banyak diabadikan oleh penonton yang hadir di lokasi pertunjukan.
Putri Ariani juga mengunggah potongan ucapan Bono ini ke Insta Story-nya.

Dalam pertunjukan di Las Vegas ini pula, U2 debut memperkenalkan lagu terbarunya berjudul “Atomic City” yang belum dirilis secara resmi.
Ada pun, lagu “I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For” dirilis U2 pada tahun 1987.
Baca 
Lagu “I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For” menjadi bagian dari album The Joshua Tree.
Baca 
Lagu “I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For” menjadi salah satu lagu hit U2 yang dikenal secara global.
Lagu “I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For” meraih banyak penghargaan, di antaranya; Penghargaan Grammy untuk Lagu Tahun Ini, Penghargaan Grammy untuk Rekaman Terbaik Tahun Ini, MTV Video Music Award untuk Video Tahun Ini, MTV Video Music Award untuk Video Grup Terbaik, MTV Video Music Award untuk Pilihan Pemirsa, dan MTV Video Music Award untuk Konsep Video Terbaik.

Post a Comment