Cristiano Ronaldo: My Dreams Are Buried In World Cup Qatar 2023 Wishes

Cristiano Ronaldo: My Dreams Are Buried In World Cup Qatar 2023 Wishes


Winning the World Cup for Portugal is the biggest and most ambitious dream of my career. Luckily I won many international dimension titles, including Portugal, but putting our country's name on the highest foot in the World is my biggest dream. 

I fight for it. I fought hard for this dream. In the 5 appearances I made in the World Cup over 16 years, always beside great players and supported by millions of Portuguese people, I gave everything. Leave everything in the field. I never turned my back on the fight and I never gave up on that dream. 
unfortunately yesterday the dream ended. Not worth reacting to heat. I just want you all to know that a lot has been said, a lot has been written, a lot has been speculated, but my dedication to Portugal hasn't changed for a moment. I have always fought for the cause of all and I will never turn my back on my friends and my country. 

Not much to say for now. Thank you Portugal. Thank you Qatar Dreams are sweet as long as they last... Now, hoping that the weather will be a good adviser and allow each to draw their own conclusions. 

Post a Comment