HOT STONE MASSAGE DILI TIMOR LESTE



HOT STONE MASSAGE DILI TIMOR LESTE


What is Hot Stone Massage Therapy?
Each 1 ½ -hour hot stone massage therapy session promotes deeper muscle relaxation through the placement of smooth, water-heated stones at key points on the body.
The premise behind hot stone massage therapy is that the direct heat of the stones relaxes muscles, allowing the therapist access to their deeper muscle layers. Combining hot stone protocols with a full body massage provides a very healing and effective experience. The hot stones have a sedative effect that can relieve chronic pain, reduce stress and promote deep relaxation.


Massage & mental health on the front cover, I knew it was going to be good read. I wanted to share some quotes from one of the articles, because it really confirmed that I made the best decision becoming a LMT.


“Massage therapy is among the tools to help with stress because of its positive impact on both body and mind.”

“Stress is a temporary physical response, but we keep it alive by thinking. If you can get the body to stand down from its state of emergency, the mind often follows.”

“The reverse is also true. Anything you can do to disengage the thinking part of the brain for a little while can put the body into a state of relaxation.”


“As a massage therapist we can’t prescribe or diagnose, but we can have conversations about lifestyle to help people reduce external stressors."


Before I decided to go to massage school, I did coursework for Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction. It was something I became very passionate about after it has continued to help me with my own battles with trauma. Everything in this article rang “Mindfulness” to me. It shined light on the positive impact practicing mindfulness with the body relaxed has on us. It is why I started, and why I continue. I am so happy I am able to share this with my clients.


NEW at Fitto Reflexology, Timor Plaza, Level 2, 73316180.


Thank You. 


Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Next

نموذج الاتصال

Translate